On December 10 - 11, 2021, St. Petersburg will host the International Scientific and Practical Conference «Energy Agenda for the Future: Young Engineers for Fuel and Energy Sector» for representatives of the community of young fuel and energy engineers.
The purpose of the event is to discuss the main directions for the development of the energy industry for the period up to 2050. The discussion will be based on the basic ideas of the youth global forecast for the development of energy, formed within the framework of the Russian Energy Week - 2021.
During the conference, it is planned to hold a number of panel discussions, design workshops, master classes and workshops with the participation of leading researchers from around the world, including representatives from Denmark, Canada, the USA, Italy, Poland, China, Finland and Turkey.
The chairman of the organizing committee - leading researcher of Aalborg University, laureate of the Global Energy Prize - 2019, winner of the IEEE Edison Medal - 2020 Dr. Frede Blaabjerg will deliver a welcoming speech to the conference participants.
Due to the current sanitary and epidemiological situation, the conference will be mainly held in a remote format. The possibility of in-person participation is considered by the organizing committee on an individual basis.
Thank you for understanding!
Working languages - Russian, English.
Participation in the conference is free.
I. Energy efficiency and engineering systems
- Regional energy systems
- Clean energy
- Energy efficiency
- Renewable energy sources
- Water and waste treatment
- Advanced energy storage systems
- Power electronics and drive systems
- Advanced materials
- Сontrol engineering and instrumentation
- Applied mechanics
II. Economics and new energy markets during the transition. Industry personnel
- Energy Supply and Economics
- Technology entrepreneurship
- Corporate sustainability strategy
- Environmental & Pollution Issues
- Regulation and law in energy sector
- Finance in energy sector
- Energy marketing
- Supply chain management
- Business continuity management
- Risk management
- HR management in the Global Energy Transition
- Advanced learning tools and methods
- Transforming HR Systems & Infrastructure to enable consumer- centric decision making
- HR leadership strategy in energy sector
- Talent acquisition and hiring the workforce for energy of the future
- Marketable competencies of energy sector specialists
- New professions in the Global Energy Transition
- Project management teams for the transformation of energy companies
- Responsible Employer Brand
III. Digital transformation of energy companies
- Telecommunication and information systems
- Big data and internet of things
- Digital signing processing
- Digital security
- Networking and data communication
- Data base storage
- Data mining
- Embedded systems
- Enterprise resoursce planning systems
- Intelligent systems
Indexation of works
Conference proceedings in Russian with ISBN will be published in electronic form and distributed on the opening day of the conference.
Based on the results of the peer review at the end of the conference, the papers of the participants will be published in the form of articles:
- in the magazine "Izvestia SPbGETU" LETI "" (RSCI, VAK) in Russian;
- in conference proceedings with further indexation in Web of Science / Scopus (optional).