The procedure for registration of participation in the conference
Participants register in their personal account (it is impossible to make changes to the application after clicking the "Register" button, if you need to make changes, contact the organizing committee by e-mail: email@example.com).
Please, also register at https://forms.gle/WUH1CLBTnYU6rGnT8.
Participation with paper submission is free of charge.
The authors submit papers through conference's system.
- One author can publish no more than two reports.
- The texts of the reports are submitted in accordance with the requirements for the design of materials. The volume of the report in Russian is 5 pages.
- Texts of reports are uploaded in .doc format!
Uploading to your personal account an expert opinion for the right to publish in the open press, an act of identification examination. Documents are submitted in .pdf format. Only for citizens of the Russian Federation and those studying at Russian universities.
- An expert opinion on the right to open publication (the document may have a different name) is drawn up in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation "On state secrets", the List of information classified as state secrets, approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of November 30, 1995 No. classification, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, approved by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia dated November 10, 2014 No. 36s.
- The identification examination act (the document may have a different name) is drawn up in order to comply with the Federal Law of July 18, 1999 No. 183 "On Export Control" and establishes the fact that controlled goods and technologies are absent in the report materials.
The reports are being reviewed. During the review process, comments may appear in your personal account. Upon completion, the organizing committee will send an answer to the speaker's e-mail specified during registration.
It is possible to apply for an electronic participant certificate (by e-mail of the organizing committee).